Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Believing

Believe Pictures, Images and Photos

I want to believe that goodness always wins out. I want to believe that whenever I reach into my candy jar, a piece of chocolate will always be there. I want to believe that Diane Mott Davidson will never stop writing her Goldie the Caterer mysteries.

I need to believe that I raised my sons the right way and that they have turned into the proper, honorable young men I hope them to be. I need to believe that I will lose the cough50cough pounds that I dream to lose. I need to believe that it's okay to cry over sappy tv commercials.

I have to believe that I can do anything I set my mind to--from climbing Mt. Whitney to driving the Weinermobile. I have to believe that I have made my parents proud with what I've accomplished in my life.

I believe that I married the most perfect man for me. I know what true happiness is and I'm grateful for every breath I take. I believe that my beautiful daughter in law is the best thing that has happened to my son. And that I know she makes perfect babies.

I also believe that if you put out positive, you will get positive in return. So I wish to one all, believe in yourself and you will be the happiest person no matter where you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment